SET YOURSELF UP FOR A PRODUCTIVE AF DAY
We are all busy. But are we all productive?
Here are my top tips for making sure your day is productive as f*ck!
1. Prepare the night before – get your clothes out. Prepare your food. Set your alarm. So when you hear that alarm you don’t have to think about too much other than getting out of bed and picking up your bag.
2. Get a good nights sleep- limit blue light time before bed, read before bed, reflect on the day, get to bed at a reasonable time. It’s a lot easier to wake up when you are well rested.
3. Get up on your first alarm- no snoozing. This is such a waste of time, you don’t get sufficient sleep when you are snoozing. Instead you will just wake up feeling groggy.
4. Drink a glass of water before you drink your coffee. Being hydrated is so important for proper brain function.
5. Start the day with meditation. This does wonders for putting you in a calm frame of mind especially when you know you have a busy day ahead of you.
6. Practice journalling with gratitude, affirmations and visualizations
7. Work out in the morning- there is less room for you to put off training later in the day and it leaves you feeling awake and energised for work.
8. Eat a healthy fueling breakfast. If you start your day with a sugary cereal you are most likely going to crave sugar the rest of the day.
9. Write your to do list for the day and highlight your top 3 priorities. Highlight the task you want to do least. Being clear on your objectives give you direction and purpose.
10. Eat the frog- do the task you want to do the least first- this will set you up with some fantastic momentum for the rest for the day.
11. Drink water throughout the day
12. Take breaks when you need them to ensure you are working at your maximum potential.
I hope you get all your shit done today and every day!!